1:1 Technology Program
District 155 offers its students a 1:1 technology program. This program provides a Google Chromebook device to each and every student so that it is available to him/her every period of the school day and at home. The 1:1 Technology Program enables interactive and engaging instruction, increases student collaboration, facilitates personalized & blended learning, expands learning resources, and extends the learning environment beyond the classroom.
We understand that you may have questions about this program. Answers to the most commonly asked questions can be found in the "1:1 FAQ's" section below. If you have additional questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact George DiVenere via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you give some practical examples of how the devices are actually used?
- What Does the Device Cost
- Is the device filtered and/or monitored?
- What if the device is lost or stolen?
- What technical support is available?
- Can we buy and use our own device?