Verification of Employment

Organizational Code: B088F4

Message to Verifiers 

Thank you for contacting Community High School District 155 - IL with your employment and/or income verification request. We use Verifent to respond to all verification requests. Therefore, you will need to visit, register as a verifier, and submit your verification request. Once we receive the request through the Verifent website, we will securely respond to your request as soon as possible. Please see the instructions/FAQ’s below to obtain the information you need. 

What is Verifent? 
Verifent is an employment and income verification service that proves consumer’s employment and/or income to credentialed verifiers. It allows credentialed verifiers with a valid Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Permissible Purpose quick access to important information that assists in their decisioning process. Additionally, it enables employers to quickly, securely, and confidently manage the employment and income information process.  

How do I access Verifent? 
Please visit

How do I register as a verifier? 
Please visit, click on the ‘Let’s Get Started Now’ button in the upper right hand corner, click on ‘Verifiers,’ scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Register Now.’ 

Am I a verifier? 
All verifiers must apply ( and be credentialed (approved) before gaining access to Verifent. This is a one-time requirement. Additionally, every verifier must have an approved Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) permissible purpose. 

What information do I need to obtain a verification? 
Our Organization Code is: B088F4. In addition to our Organization Code, you will need the consumer’s correct first and last name while working for us, their date-of-birth, last four digits of their Social Security Number, and proof of consumer consent for any verification including income information. 

What is the difference between a commercial and government verifier? 
A commercial verifier is anyone that is not a government agency; i.e., mortgage company, auto finance, apartment complex, pre-employment screening, credit card, etc… A government verifier is a government agency looking to assist a consumer. i.e., SNAP, TANF, WIC, child support, Medicaid, subsidized housing, etc.

For questions or support on this process, please contact Verifent directly:

Contact Us

Josh Nobilio
Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
Phone: (815) 455-8500 ext. 1055

Patrice Juarez
HR Generalist
Phone: (815) 455-8500 ext. 1055

  • Job Postings/Applications
  • Onboarding Process
  • Unemployment Claims
  • Background Checks/Physicals
  • Teacher Contract Questions

Maite Flores
HR Generalist
Phone: (815) 455-8500 ext. 1030

  • FMLA & Maternity/Paternity Leaves
  • Licensure
  • Course Reimbursement
  • TalentEd- Perform (Evaluation)
  • Support Staff Contract Questions
  • Public School Works Modules

Marnie Lalor
Benefits Coordinator
Phone: (815) 455-8500 ext. 1021

  • Insurance Questions
  • Workers Compensation
  • Disability
  • Health Screenings
  • Vaccination Clinics
  • CPR/AED Training

Laura Fry
Substitute Coordinator
Phone: (815) 455-8500 ext. 1047

  • Substitute Questions
  • Substitute Onboarding/Training
  • Golden Age Activity Passes
  • Faculty Activity Passes
  • Staff ID Card Assistance

Sue Burton
Administrative Assistant to the Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
Phone: (815) 455-8500 ext. 1030

  • Staff ID Cards
  • Employment Verifications
  • Loan Forgiveness
  • Support Staff Evaluations
  • Summer Camp Coach/Sponsor Onboarding