Welcome, Class of 2028! You need to log in and complete the enrollment process by November 21, 2023, if your student plans to attend D155 next school year. Your student will not be able to select their classes for freshman year unless they have been enrolled through the district’s New Student Online Enrollment system.
A computer is recommended to complete New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE).
If you use a mobile device, you will need to use an internet browser. You will not be able to access the New Student Online Enrollment System via the Skyward app to enroll.
If you have a current D155 student, you are still required to complete the enrollment process for your incoming freshman.
New to D155
• Login to request an account to enroll your new student.
• Choose "New to D155 Schools"
If Your Student Does Not Plan to Attend D155
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that your student will not attend and include the student and guardian’s name.
If You Currently Have a Student in D155
• Please use the Parent Skyward Portal login, CLICK HERE and password information you have for that student.
• You will find an NSOE link to enroll your new student.
• Only the parent listed as “primary” in Skyward will be able to complete enrollment for your incoming freshman.• Students will not be able to complete enrollment with a student login.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS.
Proof of Residency
One of these documents:
• Valid rental contract
• Closing statement
• Current real estate tax bill
Two of these documents:
• Valid driver’s license
• Current utility bill - ComEd, NICOR (within three months)
• If there are special circumstances regarding your residency, please contact the District Registrar Enrollment Office.
Birth Certificate: Upload the student’s birth certificate.
You will need to complete all six steps of the enrollment process:
1. Student Information
2. Family/Guardian Information
3. Medical/Dental Information
4. Emergency Contact Information
5. Requested Documents
6. Additional District Forms
Required Health Information
Per State of Illinois regulations, all students entering 9th grade must provide evidence of a current physical examination and up-to-date immunizations. Physical exams must be performed by a medical doctor no more than 12 months before the 1st day of school for 9th grade and be documented using the approved State form. Physical exam forms can be downloaded below:
Sports physicals used to allow participation in school athletic programs and summer camps, do not meet the requirements for a 9th grade physical.
Enrollment & Registration Center
Si necesita servicios de traducción al español, llame al (815) 455-8500 ext. 1041.