Enrollment & Registration

New Student Forms & Information

The Student Services staff assists families new t​o the district with the enrollment process.  Families must provide proof of residence, complete enrollment paperwork and meet with a staff member to plan for academic transition. ​​Proof of residency can be satisfied by providing two of the following:

One item from the following list:​​

  • Valid Rental Contract ​
  • Closing Statement 
  • Current Real Estate Tax Bill

Two items from the following list:

  • Valid Drivers License
  • Current Utility Bill - ComEd, NICOR (within 3 months)


  • If there are special circumstances regarding your residency please contact appropriate registrar

Current Students

skyward family access

Please ensure all of your contact information is up to date in Skyward Family Access. Parents, guardians, or students can pay registration fees online May 6-August 2 through Skyward Family Access.

Registration Packet

Please note: This page contains links to documents that are in Adobe's PDF format.  If you have accessibility needs that make it difficult for you to access and / or interpret information in PDF format, please call 815-455-8500 or email distmail@d155.org, and we will be happy to assist you. 

Contact Us

Cary-Grove High Grove
Tracy Wells
Registrar - Student Records
Phone: (847) 639-3825 ext. 4157​​​​​
Email: twells@d155.org

Crystal Lake Central High School
Registrar - Student Records
Phone: (815) 455-8510
Email: enrollment@d155.org

Crystal Lake South High School
Kathy McCowan
Registrar - Student Records
Phone: 815-455-3860 ext. 3215​​​​​​​​​
Email: kmccowan@d155.org

Prairie Ridge High School
Laura Julitz
Registrar - Student Records
Phone: (815) 479-0404 ext. 5111 
Email: ljulitz@d155.org