Remind is a communication tool that makes it easy to stay involved with your student's learning and extracurricular activities. Remind is free to use, and you'll be able to receive and send messages on any device—even a simple text from your phone.
Teachers, coaches and sponsors will use Remind to send communications to you and your students about relevant classwork, sports and club activities. To receive communications, you and your student will have to opt in and you can opt out at any time. Remind will be used for non-emergency communications; it will not replace D155’s emergency communication system.
- What is remind?
- Is it mandatory to use remind?
- Will this replace our emergency communications system?
- How do I know which groups to join?
- How do I sign up?
- Do other people using the system see my phone number? Do you ever share my phone number?
- How do I know my information is safe?
- Can I get a history of the messages sent to me?
- What language will I receive messages in?
- Do I need to load the app?
- I do not have a smartphone. Can I still use remind?
- I’ve changed my mind, how do I stop receiving messages?