Workforce Development Committee
The Workforce Development Committee connects local industry professionals with district educators to shape District 155's curriculum to ensure students learn the necessary skills to be successful in the workforce beyond high school. Industry professionals in business, culinary, healthcare, information technology, and manufacturing are invited to partner with District 155. The goal of the Workforce Development Advisory is to build a pipeline of entry-level candidates in meaningful, long-term and stable careers that have growth potential.
The advisory will meet three times throughout the school year to give industry professionals an opportunity to see our spaces and learn about our curriculum so you can help us shape our programs to better prepare students for their future.
- November 21: Cary-Grove High School
- January 30: Crystal Lake South High School
- April 7: Crystal Lake Central High School
- Fall 2020: Prairie Ridge High School
- Coach/Mentor Business Students
- Host Field Trips
- Job Shadowing
- Provide Resources
- Volunteer to Speak with Students