District 155 Resources
- District 155 has created a video detailing the process of Safe Entrance to Our Buildings below, including:
- Appropriate use of a face masks
- How to use thermal scanners for temperature screening
- Safe hand hygiene
- Other safety measures in our buildings
- More videos in our Come Back with Care 2020 series are still to come.
- D155 has compiled all COVID-19 related communications, resources and updates on this web page.
- Log into Skyward to make your student(s)' selection for the Fall 2020 semester.
MCDH, ISBE, IHSA Guidance & Community Resources
- Visit the McHenry County COVID-19 Dashboard for the latest COVID-19 data for McHenry County.
- Access ISBE's Starting the 2020-21 School Year - Transition Joint Guidance and latest Fall 2020 Learning Recommendations.
- Access the IHSA's Phase 4 Return to Play Guidelines regarding workout protocols, cleaning facilities, personal protective equipment and more.
- 24/7 Crisis Line: If you need someone to talk to immediately or would like help to work through a crisis, please call 800-892-8900.
- Get quick access to critical and vital McHenry County support by downloading the MCHELP app via Google Play, Apple’s iTunes, or App Store.