Frequently Asked Questions - Fall 2020
- What is the first day of Hybrid Learning and what should students expect?
- What will Hybrid Learning look like?
- What is the Hybrid Learning schedule?
- Will attendance be taken?
- Will assignments be graded?
- If my student needs additional help, when will teachers be available?
- If my student is in a specialized program, will I have the option to select in-person or full remote learning?
- Who should I contact if I have questions regarding my student’s IEP or 504 plan?
- Will related services be available?
- When will parents receive updates about changes?
- How will the district provide social-emotional support during Remote Learning?
- Will the district provide food service during Remote Learning?
- What is the status of athletics?
- What is the status of extracurriculars?
- How can my student access technology support during Hybrid Learning?
- How can my student access WiFi?
- Can I get a refund if I no longer want a parking pass?
- What is the bus schedule?
Please note: This page contains links to documents that are in Adobe's PDF format. If you have accessibility needs that make it difficult for you to access and / or interpret information in PDF format, please call 815-455-8500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.