Return to School Fall 2020
The health and safety of our students and staff is at the forefront as we plan to safely open and return to school this fall. We have revised our Return to Learn Plan to best accommodate our students.
Parents and guardians have the option to select Hybrid Instruction or Full-Time Remote Learning for the 2020 Fall Semester. Prior to making your selection, we encourage you to review D155's Return to Learn Plan for more information regarding both instruction models and the safety precautions the district has in place.
ISBE Phase 4 Overview
In-person instruction may resume as regions transition to Phase 4. Districts must follow IDPH guidelines, which provide the following:
- Require use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), including face coverings;
- Prohibit more than 50 individuals from gathering in one space;
- Require social distancing be observed, as much as possible;
- Require that schools conduct symptom screenings and temperature checks or require that individuals self-certify that they are free of symptoms before entering school buildings; and,
- Require an increase in school wide cleaning and disinfection.
All public and nonpublic schools in Illinois serving prekindergarten through 12th grade students must follow these guidelines.
Please note: This page contains links to documents that are in Adobe's PDF format. If you have accessibility needs that make it difficult for you to access and / or interpret information in PDF format, please call 815-455-8500 or email email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.