Back to School Blueprint
(Update: June 17, 2020) A high quality high school learning experience centered on student engagement remains the focus of our work and planning. We are looking at five possible opening scenarios for the fall:
- Normal in-person opening with no adaptations
- Adapted in-person opening with adaptations of temperature checks, masks, social distancing, etc.
- Hybrid opening with a combination of in-person and remote (Blended)
- Varied in-person opening creating the need for alternating days or split shifts with adaptations of temperature checks, masks, social distancing, etc.
- Remote opening with enhanced aspects to current practices
We have created six planning teams that meet every week to discuss how we would implement these different scenarios this fall. The six planning teams include:
Whole Child Supports
Our teams have reviewed survey results from feedback we collected from our students, staff, and families, to help guide our work. We received more than 2,200 responses from our families.