District 155 continues to work with the McHenry County Department of Health (MCDH) to make data informed decisions for students and staff to safely attend school in-person. The McHenry County Department of Health partnered with county superintendents to develop interim guidance and the McHenry County School Metrics Dashboard which allows the district to make data informed decisions to move between learning models.
District 155 is following guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health, the McHenry County Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for best practices and procedures to protect everyone’s health.
On Tuesday, October 13 the district implemented its Hybrid Learning and Full-Time Remote Learning Model.
- December 15 - Board of Education Meeting Presentation
- November 17 - Board of Education Meeting Presentation
- October 20 - Board of Education Presentation
- September 29 - Special Board of Education Meeting
- September 11 - Survey Results
- August 4 - Special Board of Education Meeting
- July 21 - Board of Education Meeting
- July 15 - Survey Results
- July 14 - Strategic Planning Committee Meeting
Please note: This page contains links to documents that are in Adobe's PDF format. If you have accessibility needs that make it difficult for you to access and / or interpret information in PDF format, please call 815-455-8500 or email email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.